Own a Mad Mex franchise
Mad Mex are enlisting passionate and committed franchisees to help grow our business nationwide, attracting partners who share the commitment to build upon increased demand for high-quality food at reasonable prices.
We believe that Franchising creates the best customer experience and best product. Owner operators bring a passion to the business and make the quality of the product their number one focus. We want to make sure we bring in franchisees who are 100% confident of the brand.
Becoming an owner of a Mad Mex franchise is a straight forward process. The Mad Mex team have extensive experience in franchising and provide set up and ongoing support for franchisee’s including store selection, fit out, staff hiring, training and marketing- all that is required to own a Mad Mex franchise.
Simply follow the 9 steps below and you will be on your way to becoming the next Mad Mex franchise owner!
1. Short Introduction form
Complete the Mad Mex Short Introduction Form
2. Telephone Interview
- Telephone contact will be made within 2-3 business days of your enquiry.
- The telephone interview provides an opportunity for you to ask some basic questions about Mad Mex and allows us learn more about you and what you hope to accomplish as a Mad Mex franchisee.
3. First meeting
- This is a “meet and greet – get to know you” session where we can provide an introduction to Mad Mex as well as chance for us to learn more about your background.
- You’ll be required to bring a signed Confidentiality Agreement to this meeting and a Franchise Application Form may be provided if both parties are happy to proceed.
4. Franchise application
- Submit the completed Franchise Application Form to our head office together with a $2,200 check for the application fee.
- The deposit will be applicable towards the Franchise Fee and is fully refundable if a Franchise Offer is not executed.
5. Second Interview
- To be attended by Mad Mex Senior Management. During this interview Mad Mex will provide a comprehensive overview of the Mad Mex store and business operations.
- A number of legal documents are provided at this meeting.
6. Due diligence
- Subsequent to the interview should you then confirm the desire to proceed, the next step is to complete your due diligence – gather legal and financial advice, organise financing and decide if this is the business for you.
- Subsequent to the second interview, Mad Mex will provide written notification regarding the success of your application.
7. Site Offer Letter and Deposit
Once a suitable site is found an Offer Letter will be issued together with a complete summary of expected costs and all other relevant documentation. Upon signed acceptance of the Offer Letter, payment of the first deposit will be required. This will be applied towards the Franchise Fee and will trigger the preparation of the Franchise Agreement.
The initial six week training program for you and your store management team will commence and you’re on your way to opening your first store!
During your store opening you’ll be supported by our highly experienced team for a further two weeks on-site to ensure you get off to the best possible start.